We have safely re-opened our electrical contracts office. We have implemented lots of new safety measure in accordance with government guidelines
No work should be carried out if the household or members of the household are isolating or showing symptoms of Covid-19:
1. High temperature
2. A new or continuous cough
3. Loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
1. Working environments, risk assessments and practices would have been discussed in advance with household/site prior to the engineers visit;
2. Before entering the household/site engineers will be dressed in full / part PPE and will adhere to the 2-meter social distance rule and hygiene regime.
3. To minimise the risk it is advised customers to relocate to a different area from the engineer/ works taken place where possible. As discussed prior to our engineer’s visit where internal doors and window/s could be left open and access areas clear where possible.
4. Our engineers will have provided their own refreshments and will take breaks away from the property, following the above upon re-entry. On occasion, comfort breaks maybe required the engineer will sanitise and surface clean the area before and after use.
5. The engineer will clean down the area/s they have worked in to prevent transmission of germs and removal of all waste at the end of shift/job.
In an event our engineers/workforce show signs of Covid-19:
1. Get tested to check as soon as possible.
2. Anyone you live with or in your support bubble must self-isolate until you’ve been tested and received results.
3. Inform people you have been in close contact with in the past 48hrs. They do not need to self-isolate unless they’ve been contacted by NHS Test and Trace Service, but should take extra care to follow social distance advice. If they get covid-19 symptoms they must self-isolate and get tested as soon as possible.
4. Test is negative; keep self-isolating for 14 days. Anyone in a support bubble or who you live with, with no symptoms can stop isolating.
5. Test is Positive; self-isolate for at least 10 days from symptoms started. Anyone you live with or support bubble must self-isolate for 14 days.